Friday, February 10, 2012

Is Mintop a good solution for hair loss?

My hair is falling.Please advice me a good solution.Is Mintop a good solution for hair loss?
Mintop is dangerous. It has got severe side-effects that will definitely happen - sooner or later. Results may appear but the period will vary from person to person. Another problem is the reversal-effect i.e the moment you discontinue, the hair loss will happen again.





Better go for alternative medicine. Not of course, batra. I won't even use Dr. alongwith his name as he is not deserviing of that.





The best in alternative medicine is a wonder herb from South America - Saw Palmetto, which not only stops hairloss but also reverses it to a fair extent. Not many people might have heard of it and the allopathic doctors definitely not as they work on the payroll of medical representatives of big pharma companies.....





Saw Palmetto is now available in India as part of the Segals Solutions Program. It's an incredible product range - completely dedicated only for hair. The best part about Segals is that it is free from all harmful chemicals and delivers results without any conditions. In my cousin's case, hairloss stopped as early as 5 weeks. You may study it or speak to them and seek detailed advice - all free. Results are definitely better than MinoxidilIs Mintop a good solution for hair loss?
if u r facing hair fall, i will recommend u my favorite shampoo '; FONITAR';.


just use it one u will feel the difference from it first use itself and u will definitely thanks me.


u can get this shampoo at any medical store it will cost u arround Rs.150

Report Abuse



Mintop is a good solution if you are suffering from male pattern baldness. It's active ingredient minoxidil is a FDA approved drug to treat hairloss. It has its set of side effects but not everyone suffer from them. Only 2% of the user group using minoxidil usually suffer from its side effects.





There are several other natural and herbal combinations which might work in some cases. I personally have used a saw palmetto based well promoted product called revivogen without much success but then there are people who tell otherwise but since none of these herbal or natural solutions are FDA approved nor they have been scientifically studied in a great deal its always a guess.





I myself shifted to mintop 2 months back and although that has caused a bit of scalp irritation onething is for sure. It has stopped my hair loss significantly. So i am in for it.





You can find some useful information at the following site regarding minoxidil to help your decision : http://www.hairfallguide.com
I'm 23, losing hair since I was 20, Mine is a oily skin, and my scalp and hair also becomes very oily, sticky. There are situations where people ask me whether I have applied any oil. I haven't used any oil for last 5 years. I find lot of painful pimples on my shoulders and back, even on my scalp. They are bit painful. I have consulted the dermatologist, he suggested me mintop 2%,


I have used it for 5 months but it becomes more oily but no result. I used to feel more drowsy when using mintop lotion not so active.


I talked to my doctor and he said that it doesnt work for those with oilly skin and that he doesn't really recommend it!
there is no general solution for hairloss .


it varies from person to person.


if it's genetic than you can not do much about it ( look to your father and uncle for gentic referance)


it it's not genetic than meet a trichologist , he will take a test of your hair and will prescribe you accordingly.


a word of caution - whatever you do , do not go to dr batra , i have heard some dreadful stories about them.


go to a trichologist.
Be ready for irritation in scalp, eyes and skin with Minotep.


Better to go for natural remedies like Segals Solutions. They are safe and infact work from the roots
Yes of course but use it carefully.


Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment