Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What are some natural remedies for hair loss?

I need to knowWhat are some natural remedies for hair loss?
Hey! Im not an expert or have too much knowledge on hair loss but there is this one site that everyone is talking about. My cousin told me about this site also and he was loosing hair....real bad!


So check it out...its worth a shot!What are some natural remedies for hair loss?
You need to get the blood circulation to the scalp back to normal!


I managed to solve my hair problems with some natural techniques I found here:


http://www.nohairloss.org


They've got a few chapters that you can download for free.


I bought the book (they've also got videos that teach how to do the exercises) and... it worked!


I used Propecia and Rogaine with little results and bad side effects, but this book did it for me.


I'm not kidding. :)


This is the best solution out there, I'm pretty sure you'll agree once you try it out.


This is not spam or a scam, it's the friggin' truth.


I'm not going to reveal the secrets because I spent money on it (ahah, sorry), but their approach is so simple that it's amazing.


Matt
Mix 1 egg, 2 tablespoon of milk powder and 1 tablespoon of wheat germ oil. Massage on scalp and leave for 30 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo at least once a week to arrest hair fall. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairfall.blogspot.com/ for more info.
rosemary
  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment