Sunday, February 12, 2012

What do I do for hair loss probably caused from too much stress?

How do I stop more from falling out, and how do I get it to grow back? I'm scared! I'm loosing LOTS, handfuls and it's starting to show. Please, please help!



Thank you! xoxoWhat do I do for hair loss probably caused from too much stress?
Aromatherapy scalp treatments using essential oils such as peppermint, basil, rosemary, capsicum etc, are very effective to stimulate new hair growth and minimize hair loss. This article will explain how they work http://ezinearticles.com/?Aromatherpy-fo In order for aromatherapy treatments to work they must be very potent and not highly diluted. You can make your own or purchase from the source below.

Stress is one contributing factor in female hair loss but there are many other possible causes such as new medication, birth control pill. recent illness, vaccination, flu shot, surgery, trauma etc etc, If you're interested in knowing all the causes and types of female hair loss the resource below will be very helpful. What do I do for hair loss probably caused from too much stress?
You will obviously have to remove the stress form your life. Try hitting the gym or invest in some type of video gaming system.



A few months ago, I was loosing my hair and tried a mixture of the above. I also tried Nioxin hair care system, specifically the scalp treatment. It did not stop all of the hairloss, but it did reduce the amount of hair that I was losing.
Oh my gosh im so sorry!!

firstly you must learn to control your stress, perhaps take time alone with a cup of tea or in a bath...your time!

its also good to see someone for this perhaps a hypnotherapist..might help :)



but dint worry there are special shampoos to make hair grow back..

heres a link:

http://www.salonweb.com/hairloss_shampoo

hope everything becomes less stress full soon!

best wishes xx

No comments:

Post a Comment