Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What can I use for hair loss?

I am a black woman who is having hair loss. I have a a few bold spots in the top if my hair. My hair is also brittle too. What can I use to grow my hair back and also get the strewth back too? Please help me.What can I use for hair loss?
Thousands of hair loss products for female baldness are advertised in ads and on the internet. Almost all are a waste of money. Provillus for women is the best hair loss prevention and regrowth product on the market. The formula is reasonably priced, effective and provides solutions for both women and men, with the only FDA-approved ingredient for hair regrowth.What can I use for hair loss?
I firstly think that a good shampoo is very relevant for your issue, think about it, when you brush your teeth you do it with teeth whitening toothpaste? do why don't you do your hair the same.



Here is a product I use, it's only recommendation, you do what you want with the information provided in the review:

http://tophealthreviews.net/smartorganic
hi, Cuttie at the beginning of this year my mummy was losing her hair and it was making her miserable, it seems as if she was in a similar situation to what you are in now. i think it was the stress that was causing it. her hair does appear thicker now tho . ive asked her what she used as it may help you .



she said it was called provilus she got it at www.permanenthairgrowth.com they have a product that is made especially for women. i sincerely hope it works for you to.good luck :)
I'm so sorry honey



see a doctor, dermatologist pronto

get your hormones tested for pcos, thyriod tested, glucose, vitamind defs



stop proccessing your hair

sleep on silk sheets

oil your scalp emu is best

take 5000mg biotin

MSM

silica

GNC's women's utlra mega

flax seeds

eat veggies, salmon, beans, meat, only brown rice no white carbs.. only milk and water

eat every two to three hours
First determine what is causing the hair loss. This may take a visit to the doctor if you are unaware of the cause. If you are aware of the cause then we are on to the next step, choosing products.



Nioxin is one of the best brands for helping with hair loss. They have several ';Systems'; of product usually including 2-3 products per system. Go to the link below and Check out the ';Assess my Needs'; tab to the left. This will take you through a virtual consultation that will help find the right system for you.
if u brush your hair alot mayb thats the problem or its just normal
  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment