Friday, February 10, 2012

What are the best vitamins for hair loss prevention?

Hello!


My Big problem is Hair Loss!!! :(


I don't now why, but I loss my hair!





I need one good product or one who now what to do!





I found this website today from an email a co-worker sent me...





http://stoplosinghairnow.info/





I watched his site, and i'm blown away that he go the hair in 10 weeks back!!! :)





Has anyone tried this program???





Pleas let me know!





Thanks!What are the best vitamins for hair loss prevention?
yes! this web page stoplosinghairnau totally SUCKS! it is SCAM! never ever buy this product because you will lose all your hair!








hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few. but anyway you can always try and get real results.





year ago I suffered from hair loss and since hair loss is hereditary my dad suffered from it too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss. the things that really worked for me was:





1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;





2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;





3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;





4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);





5) also you should use some herbal treatment.in that case Provillus is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!





It worked and still works for me!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry Provillus but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.provillus.com/?aid=749165





good luck!What are the best vitamins for hair loss prevention?
99% of the time when people think that their hair is falling out it is actually breaking off from damage. Look at about 9 hairs. If there is a white bulb on the end of the hair shaft then they have fallen. Take a regular multivitamin daily and eat a healthy, protein-rich(protein is the key since hair is protein) diet. No prenatal vitamins, they can do serious damage to your organs, cause arthritis, and even kill you. If there are no bulbs then the hair is breaking. Blow drying removes 90% of hair's moisture, leaving it dry and brittle. Straightening removes the last bit. Use a thermal styling spray and wash your hair in cool water.
Hi there I know a website you can go to it was recommended by a friend who also had hair loss problems he said this product worked the best for him because he has tried all other products before, hope this helps you and good luck with your problem.
saw palmetto, vitamin B6, and biotin are probably the 3 most effective things that promote hair growth. there's this product out there that I know of that works pretty good too. if you want more info let me know.





-ant
I tried rogaine and it didnt work! Still trying others so will keep you posted.
  • no makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment