Friday, February 10, 2012

Is there anything women can do for hair loss that really works and doesn't cost a ton of money?

I'm to young for my hair to be falling out at the rate that I'm going I wont hardly have any left when I reach my forties. I stress about really bad every time I go to fix my hair. I try not to do to much with my hair because it worry about it so much.Is there anything women can do for hair loss that really works and doesn't cost a ton of money?
Many people don't realize that hair loss is a problem, even for women. It is particularly distressful, and I sympathize with you since you've already got a plate full of stressors. The good news is there is help. There are all kinds of medical remedies available. If you're serious about remedying hair loss, see your doctor. You can also take steps to preserve the hair your have. One easy thing, only comb your hair from roots to ends. Anything else tangles and then pulls out hair in the detangling process. Follow this pattern also when you wash and condition your hair. Also, keep your hair cut short as weight will also increase fallout. Finally, Mane and Tail shampoo seem to help, and some judicious use of hair gel will make the hair you have seem thicker.





Beyond all of that, find a way to squeeze some time for yourself into your hectic schedule. Do something that relaxes you -- read a book, window shop with a friend, just sit and enjoy a cup of coffee on the porch. You have to take care of yourself or all of your body systems will suffer. Believe me, I've been there. Take care of you so you are able to take care of the important relationships you have -- with your children.





Sending you tons of good wishes,


~Tia~Is there anything women can do for hair loss that really works and doesn't cost a ton of money?
nioxin from ulta.com works it prevents hair that is already there from falling out....hairloss might run in your family also if someone on your mothers side is bald you could be at risk to loose your hair also you could try a hair loss center and they can replace your hair with hair from the back of your head
well what u can do is insteed of losing your hair u could take vitmans for hair,nails,feet
First of all let me tell you that stressing out is making matters worse off in terms of you loosing your hair, sister... five years ago I was over stressed and overworked as well depressed. One day I decided to go to a hair dresser because I got tire of doing my own hair for the simple reason that it had grown so long I could no longer manage it suffiently which led to moderate breakage. In any case as the hair dresser began his preliminary hair and scalp test he ask me if I was aware of the ball spot the size of a silver $ in the back of my head? and I was like what! and he was like... here feel for your self and here is a mirror, girl... I was in total shock as well disbeleif.





Long story short he advise that I see a dermotologist for hair loss and I did, she said that it was stress related and that it would grow back within four to six months with cortisiod injections for three to six month of treatments. She did mention that the first few months would be bareable but after that the skin would begin to thin in the effect sight and that I would begin to feel discomfort but could stop at anytime. I got up to the eight month and stop because the pain of it all was becoming on bareable as she mention. It wasn't just one injection it was thirty to forty within that patch of hair loss in order to wake up the hair shaft in that region of lost. I began to notice new hair folicles growing back after the second month of treatment a few scarttered hairs here and there and after a year that space filled up completly yet my hair was down to my but by then so I had this 12 inch short patch that would not ever catch up in time for the rest. But the injections will only be giving for stress related circumstances but thats up to the Dr to make that call so my advice to you is to make an appointment with a Derma in order to assess your condition.





Now for the other hair loss I have experienced they recommended a multi-vitamin, a prescribe hair and scalp oil and over the counter rogaine for women with 2% moxidal and once you begin taking it when and should the hair re-grows you must continue with it for a life time or you will loose it again. yess it works! I just have problems using it consistently therefore in up back to scare on but the vitamins does slow down the process!





Also if you are using chemicals you might be over processed which could be creating your loss instead and as a result you will need to cut it out and start off fresh and braids will do the same thing! Try Aphogee treatments it repairs the hair shaft but if its behyond saving it want work it will still fall out.





Good luck
Try giving your hair a rest from all the chemicals you use on it...also try taking a multivitamin.
Make a habit: Massage the scalp for 10 to 15 minutes after bathing it with water. This stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles in the scalp.


Massage into the scalp and hair honey with egg yolk. Leave for a 1/2 hour, then rinse.


Massage almond oil on scalp 2-3 times a day, daily. This will stop further hair loss.


Rinse hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea to help hair grow.


Apply a paste of hot olive oil, honey, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder before bath and keep for 15 minutes.


Apply juice of coriander leaves on the head.


Drink a smoothie of banana, honey, yogurt, and skim milk.


Drink daily a juice of alfalfa + fresh spinach or fresh coriander. Your hair will grow fast.


To remove copper deficiency, drink juice of carrot, lettuce, capcicum and fresh alfalfa. This is good remedy for gray hair and hair loss.


Apply a paste of seeds of lemon and black pepper on the bald patches.
If you are losing your hair you should figure out what it is that is causing it. Do you use a lot of chemicals in your hair? Are you eating properly? Are you on any medication which could be causing it? Are you stressed? All these things can cause hair loss.





You really should figure out the exact cause because it may be a sign of disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment