Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What are you doing for hair loss?

Is there any remedy or medicine or procedure that is working best for you? how are you dealing with hair loss? how are you reducing hair loss?What are you doing for hair loss?
I started eating more healthy.





Became more active - exercised.





Got a girlfriend =)





And started using natural hair products.





Hope it helpsWhat are you doing for hair loss?
well I've got this book that's about natural remedies and stuff for various things.. this is what it says that is an option..





';An hour before bedtime, slice open a clove of garlic and rub it on the hairless area. An hour later, massage the scalp with olive oil, put on a cap and go to bed. The next morning, shampoo. Repeat the procedure for a few weeks and, hopefully, hair will have stopped falling out and there will be regrowth showing.';





I'm assuming you don't have bald spots and just have hair falling out.. maybe it can still be used.. idk but I thought I'd share it. Do you have a lot or just a little.. cuz it's normal to lose about 100-150 hairs per day.
I massage my hairs once in a week. Use a shampoo which suits my hairs alternate day. Eat a healthy diet with a plenty of vegetables and salad. I'm not too much worried about it. Because it comes with increasing age. I like living without tension and stress. Because it is also a main cause of hair fall.
use keshyog everyday
I keep the skins of Tickle Me Elmos around to wear.
  • blemishes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment