Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are some natural treatments for hair loss (22 years old here)?

I'm Asian male, 22 years old and since about 3-4 years ago my hair became really weak. I remember I used to have huge hair roots and thicker hair. My family have all good hair, I shaved my head twice already and it got better to some extent but it didn't improve anymore after that. I heard massaging the skin on the head and washing hair in cold water should help but it doesn't seem to help me much.What are some natural treatments for hair loss (22 years old here)?
Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall.





1.Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow..





2. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair.





3. Massage with olive oil before going to bed at night and next morning, wash off the hair gently..





4. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.





5. Beat two eggs,and add two tablespoons of water to it. Rinse hair and pour the egg mixture over the hair.Massage the scalp well and leave for 10 minutes.Then wash it.What are some natural treatments for hair loss (22 years old here)?
I have been using a product called Provillus for a few months now and have been really happy with the results. My hair has been thinning since my late teens and I have been almost completely bald since about 21, so was really ecstatic to find a product that actually works.





I am sure there are some other natural products out there, but this is the only one that has worked for me.





Provillus is a natural product that allows men, and woman, to not only stop hair loss, but also regrow lost hair.





The manufacture is so sure their product works that they offer a 60 day FREE trial. If you do not see results, you do not need to pay for it.
These are all natural hair loss supplements and remedies:


-Evening primrose oil- is a capsule you buy at health food store.


-Silicea- health food store-comes in liquid form, you can ingest this as well as massage into scalp nightly.


-Biotin- health food store.


- get a multivitamin to make sure you are getting enough trace elements: zinc, iron, vitamin b.


-You could see a homeopathic dr. for more insight into the problem.
try to keep your hair silky and don't use hard combs and keep an egg twice in a week to get better result

No comments:

Post a Comment