Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm 17 yrs old. Is it bad for hair loss to happen at my age? ?

What can cause hair loss? My hair is naturally full and thick with volume. Now it's thin and flat. This just started happening last month. What is it? What can i do about it?I'm 17 yrs old. Is it bad for hair loss to happen at my age? ?
yes it's bad. go see a doctorI'm 17 yrs old. Is it bad for hair loss to happen at my age? ?
Hi,





There are a number of reasons for hair loss





Infection : Fungal infections can cause hair loss.





Medication - if you are on any medication, check the side effects.





Not sure if you are female but it has been known for pregnancy to cause hair loss.





Stress - stress can cause hair loss





Your best bet is to discuss this with your Doctor.









Hair loss can start at a very young age; a co-worker of mine shaves his head now because he had a bald spot starting and he is only 19. Genetics bud.





My genes loose their hair eventually. So I have like 22 inches of hair everywhere on my head so when I do start to go bald. Kome Over!
It is possible that stress could cause as quick change like this, however, any time you have a sudden change in your body, you should go to the doctor to make sure it is not a symptom of something more serious.






Okay I am not gonna throw something out there like cancer to freak you out!! lol. It could be serious or it could be something easier to fix like stress... you should go to the Dr. though. I mean if your not just talking about a little more than normal. But hand fulls...Definately!
This could happen if you change shampoos a lot, or it can also be caused by a nutritional difficiancy.
yes its bad if yu dye yer hair it could be cuz of that. yu could maybe even have cancer if i was yu i would go see a doctor.
You could be going through a growth phase (ie. puberty) and the problem could settle down at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment