Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What are natural therapy to prevent hair loss & hair fall?

I am of 25 and having problem of hair loss since last 2 months , is it due to using hair color, but i am using hair color since last 2 years . i m using garnier.What are natural therapy to prevent hair loss %26amp; hair fall?
Rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar this helps hair grow.Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.What are natural therapy to prevent hair loss %26amp; hair fall?
Hi frnd,


I dont intend to give a solution to this problem now. But for a solution to this problem try this website...http://www.etsy.com/. It will prove beneficial and can prevent hair loss....
When I tell people this they think I'm kidding or just full of crap but I SWEAR it is true. I had a herniated disc in my back and so I purchased an inversion table (to hang upside down in to relieve pressure on back). After using this a half hour twice a day for about 6 weeks my hair had grown back (I guess from increased blood circulation). BUT if you stop doing it , it falls out again. You have to persist but that's ok because it's good for your brain, memory and back. You can get inversion tables for much cheaper nowadays or they're a common item at garage sales.
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment