Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Loss Hair, Please help?

I have been lossing hair (woman types) for several years but I think it's getting worse recently. Please help me! My period is very irregular (well, it come like every few months),. do u think that's why.





could it be also I use the Retina A for my acne or my poor diet (lack of fruits).





I also got some pimple inside of my scalp? please share whatever your advise is.





Plan to see a dermatologist soon, just now I can't go during the working time because I am a intern...thanks a lot.





HAPPY HOLIDAY TO EVERYONE!!!Loss Hair, Please help?
Hair loss is caused by many reasons such as malnutrition, illness, tension and other health problems.It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of a cycle of growing new hairs and loosing some. Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.Loss Hair, Please help?
Causes could be poor diet or improper hair care. How much hair do you lose? Of our hair loss in a day, we could only notice 30% of it and we're losing almost a hundred strands. If you're seeing more than 30 lost strands a day, it's really something.





Irregular period is normal but you should see a doctor about that.





Try to use milder shampoo for your head. Wash your head thouroughly after shampoo to avoid pimples under the scalp. I use Pantene Hair fall Control... if that's available in your country.
get your thyroid checked.
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment