Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Is this normal hair loss / hair fall????

i lose about 100-125 hairs a day. if i wash it and style everyday i lose 100 and if i skip a day, i lose 125 at least I guess because none falls out the day in between while I just have it up.





Is this normal? my doctor said so but just wondering if other people lose that many strands. thanks!Is this normal hair loss / hair fall????
it loses you does not care your hair . to prevent hair lose you have to drink 12 glass of water a day and don't tightly comb your hair. use oil rather than shampoos.Is this normal hair loss / hair fall????
50-100 hairs a day is a normal average. This means that some will lose more and some will lose less so you are well within the normal range.





If you want some more info check out :





http://www.hairloss-treatments.net
Most girls loose up to 40-100 strands a day





Use a shampoo conditioner and leave in creme for hair that falls out like





Herbal Essences Breaks Over.
I have very long, long hair and that looks even worse on the brush and sink then short hair!! I have been told and read that same amount of hair loss per day...after washing i guess we have removed quite a bit of the bad hairs and to me that is the time i see more of it then the rest of the time when i brush it.
If your doctor says its fine, it probably is.


Everybody is different, they all have a different amout of hairs.


But the average is 50-100 hairs, so you aren't that far off anyway.





Hope I helped :]
You might be needing a multi-vitiman... Also drink lots of water, that should help.
My hair has done that since I was a little girl and I still have a full head of long, thick blonde hair. I think each person is different and if you still have a lot on your head and it is not thinning, then as hard as it is, try not to worry about it. I also noticed than when I get back on the pill from after having a baby I also lose even more than I did before. Hope that helps.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Hairloss/Hairfall


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
Do you color your hair? I lose a small amount everytime I shampoo but I was told it was from coloring on a regular basis?

No comments:

Post a Comment