Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I loss hair after 2 years using fluoxitine drug. has any solution's? ?

help meI loss hair after 2 years using fluoxitine drug. has any solution's? ?
http://depression.emedtv.com/prozac/proz鈥?/a>





please read this link............





it IS a very RARE side effect of your medication - and i would advise a visit to your doctors surgery.I loss hair after 2 years using fluoxitine drug. has any solution's? ?
Obviously see a medical practitioner who may be able to (a) change your dosage/drug to one without this side effect and (b) may be able to recommend a treatment for your hair-loss.





In the meantime take a high-dosage vitamin B supplement and ensure you eat plenty of high quality lean protein.
I was taking fluoxetine for a while and I suffered hair loss,I went to my doctor and she said that hair loss is not a side effect of that tablet so I had to go for blood tests to find out why I was losing hair.


So please go to your doctors and see what they say. x
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment