Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm at a loss. hair ideas?

i really don't want to cut my hair uber short, maybe just a trim, to change up the look a little.





i also want to dye it.





but coloring wise i'm not so sure.





i'm leaning towards a really dark brown, with possible blonde.





i just need some ideasssss.





my current hair color is some form of light brown with a bit of a reddish tint to it.


my eyes are hazel, and i don't look good with blonde hair.


i've done black


and every form of brown


and dark blue


and purple


and some forms of red





i'm just looking for something different, and i'd really rahter have more than one color in my hair.I'm at a loss. hair ideas?
Depends on the shape of your face. Cut it to your shoulders, and have long layers cut in. Have it streaked different colors. I would try flaming red highlights on deep brown hair. Two-tone, essentially. It's a cool look.





Also, try framing your face with bangs. It's a style from the late-'60s that I think looks absolutely adorable on young women (I'm assuming you're younger here). You literally cannot go wrong with bangs. Whether your face has soft lines or hard, it works. With hard lines, it gives you a sexy, quasi-militant look. With soft lines, it resembles an old-fashioned bob, and makes for a very ';cute'; effect. The color combo is hip and modern, and also goes well with any face type (the vibrant red mellows out the deep brown).





My mother worked for Revlon for years, so I know far more about women's fashion than any straight man has a right to know. Trust me, I actually know what I'm talking about (although SAYING it is harder than showing it).I'm at a loss. hair ideas?
do black with purple blue and green streaks in it..my hair looked tight when i did it..but do messy streaks not all lines and crap..k..good luck =]
check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment