Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How to control my hair loss. Its falling always. I also have mild dandruff.?

I use lemon weekly and then shampoo. I apply medium amount of oil on the scalp once or twice a week.How to control my hair loss. Its falling always. I also have mild dandruff.?
i think u shld stop using lemon n oil.d appearance of scalp mainly coz by the non cleanliness of ur hair n even worse u didnt allowed ur hair to ';breath'; n stucked by the oil that u applied on.lemon is too acidic to directly apply on hair,avoid it....


Try to blend the aloe vera fresh n directly apply on ur hair,it is very mild n soothing,even can make ur hair looks shiny n smooth..........Try it,u'll c the difference..........Ya,shampoo that contain peppermint works best for scalp.........can prevent itchiness n deep cleansing ur hairHow to control my hair loss. Its falling always. I also have mild dandruff.?
well i don't exactly know what to tell you here, but i do know my hair falls out pretty bad too. i can run my fingers through my hair and it comes out like its nothing. i'd advise going and getting some vitamins from a health store. they do work wonders. as for the dandruff i always used head and shoulders shampoo and it worked fine for me. sorry if that didn't help much.
Visit a doctor! A dermatologist or a pathologist!
mix mustard oil with castor oil and cocunut oil heat this up and message on ur hair and scalp leave it on overnight. this will help with dandruff next morning use alma powder mix with egg leave it on for 30 min-1 hr. wash off with a herbal shampoo
depends on your age


and diet and stress levels
The majority of hair loss prevention products on the market do very little to regrow hair. At best, they slow down the process of androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness), and in many cases they don't even do that. Fortunately, there's an all-natural method for you to prevent further hair loss and to regrow hair--it's called Provillus.





Provillus, an oral supplement, works to block DHT, a form of testosterone that is responsible for 95 percent of hair loss. It also works to stimulate the scalp and bring dead follicles back to life. You can use Provillus as a preventative tool, starting the program before hair loss becomes severe, or you can use it after DHT has already begun to take hold of your hair and scalp.
ohh no not good u thnk u have cancer go to the doctor and c and if u don't try going to CVS it's good trust me i know it's a pharmacy but it sells good products for hair!!!!
first I'd go the doctors to make sure there are no underlying causes.


But if not I'd just recommend de-stressing, try to take it easy for a bit or how about getting an Indian head massage? there excellent for de-stressing and good for your scalp and hair. There not to expensive and different kind of oils can be used to treat different problems





I also used to suffer with dandruff but found out it was a result of a dairy intolerance, once i stopped the dairy it almost went completely, to get rid of it totally i tried alsorts t-gel head and shoulders etc and found them all pretty useless and damaged my hair then i found a shop called Lush which does all organic shampoo bars which are amazing i've been flake free for over 6th month now and my hairs so shiney so would defo recomend them they have a website too if you just google them.





good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment