Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How to control hair loss at young age?

My friend started loosing his at age 24 and became half bald.How to control hair loss at young age?
that's actually a genetic thing. You can't ';controL'; hair loss or even prevent it. The only thing I would suggest that I do to keep my hair healthy is I rub coconut oil in it at night, wake up and shower it off, and i'm telling you, it leaves ur hair volumized, soft, shiny, and makes the appearance thick afterwards. Eating healthy is the best way to preserve ALL of your body parts, be they part of ur epidermis like skin and hair or even ur internal organs like kidneys and lungs. If you notice urself getting bald and are VERY self-conscious go to a dermatologist and ask if there are any prescriptions or procedures that can help. (Most like hair surgery are very expensive and time consuming, but work) My suggestion would be to just shave it...i have a friend who's 18 and was going bald, he shaved his head and he looks WAY better than he ever did with hair. Hope this info helps.How to control hair loss at young age?
WTF!? i'm 19 and i have an afro full of hair. that's WHY i gave u the advice...not b/c I'm balding or am bald but b/c my hair is luscious and thick. If I WERE bald, why would u choose to pick my answer as the 'best' that would defeat the purpose...lol weird people.

Report Abuse



buy some super glue from your nearest wilkingsons. gather all the hair together an glue it bk on..... :S soz to her bout ya friends missfortune theres nothing you can really do about this problem apart from buy a wig...
Even the doctors are not sure what causes hair loss in men at a early age - I lost my hair at about the same age and at 55 am nearly total bald!@
it might just be genetics yes but also diet plays a keen role in hair loss or even stress
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment